Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Johnson from Richlands

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UnIoNfAn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2011
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Johnson from Richlands

    I heard last night on the post game show on 93.5 that Johnson the running back from Richlands took a helmet to the knee and has a chipped bone in his knee. I hope its nothing more serious than that i.e. ACL or MCL.
    If anyone knows about his condition please post and let me know

  2. #2
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Johnson from Richlands

    They (WAXM) said that it might have been something along the lines of a chipped bone or something like that, but they didn't really know, just that early reports were that it probably wasn't an ACL tear. Still could be ACL/MCL related or anything up to this point from the looks of discussion on swvasports. Per a post over there he's going to try and get a MRI this week.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UnIoNfAn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2011
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Johnson from Richlands

    I hope for his sake it isnt ACL or MCL related. He has a bright future in college ahead of him.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Johnson from Richlands

    Grade 1 strain... listed as day-to-day

    Pop Up Video

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Johnson from Richlands

    Quote Originally Posted by VHSLhelper View Post
    Grade 1 strain... listed as day-to-day

    Pop Up Video
    Great, great news. I'm glad he's OK and I really hope I get to see him play this Friday. Thanks for sharing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •